International Conference Papers
Click on the title to download the PDF or PS version of a paper (ZIP archive).
PLEASE NOTE: This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For those papers not available to download, please contact the authors directly.
- F. Fazioli, F. Ficuciello, G.A. Fontanelli, B. Siciliano, L. Villani, "Implementation of a soft-rigid collision detection algorithm in an open-source engine for surgical realistic simulation", 2016 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, Qingdao, PRC, Dec. 2016.
- F. Fazioli, F. Ficuciello, G.A. Fontanelli, B. Siciliano, L. Villani, "Collision algorithm for a clamp grabbing deformable materials: Implementation in an open-source engine", 9th International Workshop on Human-Friendly Robotics, Genoa, I, pp. 13–14, Sep. 2016.
- F. Fazioli, F. Ficuciello, G.A. Fontanelli, B. Siciliano, L. Villani, "Implementation of a soft-rigid collision algorithm in an open-source engine for surgery realistic simulation", 6th Joint Workshop on New Technologies for Computer/Robot Assisted Surgery (CRAS), Pisa, I, Sep. 2016.
- S. Rorssi, M. Staffa, L. Bove, R. Capasso, G. Ercolano, "Towards a user-centered approach for user monitoring based on personality and activity recognition: A pilot study", 1st Workshop on Behavior Adaptation, Interaction and Learning for Assistive Robotics, New York City, NY, Aug. 2016.
- D. D'Auria, F. Persia, "A framework for real-time evaluation of a medical doctors' performances while using a cricothyrotomy simulator", Data Management Technologies and Applications, Communication in Computer and Information Science, vol. 178, Springer International Publishing, pp. 182–198, Oct. 2015, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-25936-9_12.
- A.S. Cacciapuoti, M. Caleffi, "Neuronal communication: Presynaptic terminals as transmitter array", Second Annual International Conference on Nanoscale Computing and Communication, Boston, MA, USA, Sep. 2015, DOI: 10.1145/2800795.2800800.
- D. D'Auria, F. Persia, B. Siciliano, "A low-cost haptic system for wrist rehabilitation'', 2nd International Workshop on Information Integration in Cyber Physical Systems, San Francisco, CA, pp. 491–495, Aug. 2015, DOI: 10.1109/IRI.2015.81.
- G. Lopez, E. Napoli, A.G.M. Strollo, “FPGA implementation of the CCSDS-123.0-B-1 lossless Hyperspectral Image compression algorithm prediction stage”,
2015 IEEE 6th Latin American Symposium on Circuits & Systems (LASCAS), pp.1-4, Montevideo, U, Feb. 2015, DOI: 10.1109/LASCAS.2015.7250438.
- D. Gragnaniello, C. Sansone, L. Verdoliva, "Biologically-inspired dense local descriptor for indirect immunofluorescence image classification", 1st Workshop on Pattern Recognition Techniques for Indirect Immunofluorescence Images, pp. 1-5, Stockholm, S, Aug. 2014.
- M. Haindl, S. Mikes, G. Scarpa, "Unsupervised detection of mammogram regions of interests", 11th International Conference on Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems, also in Lectures Notes in Computer Science, vol. 4694, pp. 33-40, Sep. 2007, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-540-74829-8_5.
- C. D'Elia, C. Marrocco, M. Molinara, G. Poggi, G. Scarpa, F. Tortorella, "Detection of microcalcifications clusters in mammograms through TS-MRF segmentation and SVM-based classification", 17th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Cambridge, UK, Aug. 2004, DOI: 10.1109/ICPR.2004.1334635.